Masturbation Month 25th anniversary!


Masturbation Month - Girl Masturbating

“I think it is something that is part of human sexuality and a part of something that perhaps should be taught.” signaled the end of a career for U.S. Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders, but led to the birth of National Masturbation month in celebration of her work. With sex-positivity, sexual well-being and self-love as the major focus encouraging individuals to explore what it is to be human and all the sensations that “cum” with it. 2020, signaling the 25th anniversary gives you the perfect excuse to slip into your birthday suit and see what all the fuss is about. For those just joining us, we’ve put together a cheat sheet to help you navigate your new terrain.

What is Masturbation?

Commonly referred to as “the foundation of sexual development” and the introduction for most into the wonderful world of sex, masturbation is the physical stimulation of clitoral, vaginal, anal, penal and erogenous zones, often with the intent of pleasure or potentially an orgasm (sounds good right, we’ll discuss this later). Each person masturbates differently influenced by a combination of gender (males, female or trans) but more importantly an individual’s taste.


They’re fucking awesome Accurately associated with a climax or peak an orgasm can simply be described as your bodies way of thanking you. Unbeknown to some, an orgasm involves both a physical reaction in the form of a muscle spasm or contraction (localised to genital areas) and a chemical reaction releasing the chemical “endorphins” or “love drug”. Hot flushes, shaking, exhaustion and hypersensitivity are some reported sensations following an orgasm. Each person’s orgasmic experience is different and can even be controlled for more pleasure!

Is Masturbation Healthy?

In short yes, given you’re not neglecting your everyday duties to lock yourself in your room for hours on end you’ll be fine. A recent study has shown that 80% of all people masturbate and the other 20% are liars, this wasn’t a real study but you get the idea. Research has shown there are actually several positive health benefits of sexual stimulation and masturbation, including; stress relief, ease of sleep, boosted mood, relaxation, muscle relaxation and a better understanding of your sexual needs and desires. As well as solo masturbation, couples masturbation can also boost infancy and desire as well as add a new style of foreplay.

How to Masturbate?

When you find out let us know! With hundreds of ways to slip, slide, slap, spank and stoke your fun bits it’s impossible to define how we should be masturbating. Think of it as your secret handshake with the milkman, your style’s tailored specifically for you and your “friend”. For newcomers or even those experienced in search of some inspiration make sure you check out masturbation tips for him & her to spice things up, or perhaps its time to enhance your masturbation with the introduction of adult toys to enable multiple stimuli?

from [location]
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered